Rumors And News
- It’s been years that Apple or any smartphone manufacturer, made huge changes to the shape and design of the smartphone however that would amend with the iPhone 8. A recent rumor suggest that Apple is planning to have a wraparound screen along with curved edges and flexible display in iPhone 8 which wraps the device completely.
- A report suggested that iPhone 8 would have a 5.8-inch AMOLED screen rather than LCD display that are mostly found in iPhones.
- There are reports that Apple will use Lightning Port rather than 3.5mm Headphone Jack . Doing this, there will be more space for battery.
- To protect the screen from damage or scratches, Apple will be using a hard cover material like glass or sapphire in iPhone 8.
- The latest news is that apple will be implementing quick charging facility and amazing battery backup in iPhone 8 that no smartphone company have included yet.
- Moreover, Apple would remove the home button from the screen to increase the size of the display.